Teaching Experience :
Research Experience :
Industry Experience :
Performance and Emissions of IC Engine Using Bio-Diesel and Reduction of NOx, by EGR Technique and SCR system
Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Mechanism, Dynamics of machines, Strength of material, , Thermal Power Engineering, IC Engine & Turbines, Quality and reliability Engineering, Machining and machine tools.
1. S. Ghosh1, D. Dutta2 “A Comparative Study of the Performance & Emission Characteristics of a Diesel Engine Operated on Soybean Oil Methyl Ester(SOME), Pongamia Pinata Methyl Ester(PME) and Diesel” International Refereed Journal of Engineering and Science (IRJES) ISSN (Online) 2319-183X, (Print) 2319-1821 Volume 1, Issue 4(December 2012), PP.46-51
2. S. Ghosh1, D. Dutta2 “The Effects of EGR on the Performance and Exhaust Emissions of a Diesel Engine Operated on Diesel Oil and Pongamia Pinata Methyl Ester (PPME)”, International Journal of Engineering Inventions ISSN: 2278-7461, ISBN: 2319-6491 Volume 1, Issue 12 (December 2012) PP: 39-44
3. S. Ghosh1, D. Dutta2 “The Effects of EGR on the Performance and Exhaust Emissions of a Diesel Engine Operated on Diesel Oil and Soybean Oil Methyl Ester (SOME)” IOSR Journal of Engineering e-ISSN: 2250-3021, p-ISSN: 2278-8719, Vol. 2, Issue 12 (Dec. 2012), ||V4|| PP 38-43
4. S. Ghosh1, D. Dutta2 “Performance and emission parameters analysis of gasoline engine with EGR International Journal of Engineering Research and Development e-ISSN: 2278-067X, p-ISSN : 2278-800X, www.ijerd.com Volume 4, Issue 10 (November 2012), PP. 08-12”
5. S. Ghosh1, Dr. S.N.Chaudhuri2 D. Dutta3 “Reduction of NOx Emission By Urea Injection And Marine Ferromanganese Nodule as SCR of Diesel Engine”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 2 Issues 1, January- 2013 ISSN: 2278-0181
6. S. Ghosh1, D. Dutta2 “Performance and Exhaust Emission Analysis of Direct Injection Diesel Engine Using Pongamia Oil”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering Website: www.ijetae.com (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 2, Issue 12, December 2012)
7. S. Ghosh1, D. Dutta2 “A Comparative Study of the Performance and Emission Characteristics of a diesel Engine Fuelled with Soybean Oil & 20% Soybean Oil Blend with Diesel Oil and Neat Diesel Oil”, Journal of Alternate Energy Sources & Technologies Volume 4, Issue 1, ISSN: 2230 -7982 JoAEST (2013) 1-10 © STM Journals 2013. All Rights Reserved
8. S. Ghosh1, Dr. S.N.Chaudhuri2 D. Dutta3 “NOx Reduction by Using Urea Injection and Marine Ferromanganese Nodule as SCR of a Diesel Engine Fuelled with Pongamia Pinata Methyl Ester (PPME)”, International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER) Vol.3, Issue.2, March-April. 2013 pp-779-784 ISSN: 2249-6645 www.ijmer.com
9. S. Ghosh1, Dr. S.N.Chaudhuri2 D. Dutta3 “NOx Reduction by Using Urea Injection and Marine Ferromanganese Nodule as SCR of a Diesel Engine Fuelled with Soybean Oil Methyl Ester (SOME)” IOSR Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN) e-ISSN: 2250-3021, p-ISSN: 2278-8719 Vol. 3, Issue 3 (Mar. 2013), ||V2|| PP 33-39
10. S. Ghosh1, Dr. S.N.Chaudhuri2 D. Dutta3 “An Experimental Investigation of the Influence of Exhaust Gas Recirculation on the Performances & Emission of a Diesel Engine Operated on Diesel”, International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering and its Interdisciplinary Areas (ICAMEI-2012) (27th - 28th December 2012).
1. R.K Mandal, S. Das, ”Optimizing long-term stainless steel closure weld integrity in DOE standard spent nuclear canisters”, ASM International. pp. 424–426
2. R.K. Mandal, B. Halder “crashing ability of sand on brass material using AJM”,
International Journal of Materials and Product Technology, Vol. 31, No.1, pp.106–112, 2008.
Short Term Course Participation:
1. Done vocational training, in the Bandel Power Station, (During AMIE) for one month, 8th August to 7th September
2. Done all the laboratory experiments related to the Mechanical Engineering, conducted by Institute of Engineer’s (India) in Bengal Engineering College (Shibpur) in1996.
3. Done a short term course on Environmental Control Engineering from Jadavpur University (Adult Education Centre).
4. Done a UGC sponsored refresher course in the subject “Special Topics in Fluid Mechanics” from 1st January 2007 to 21st January 2007.
5. Done a short term course in the subject “Advance in Application for renewable energy sources “on 27th February 2006 to 3rd March, 2006.
6. Attended a workshop on Efficient Generation &Utilization of Energy’, “Organized by Jadavpur University, Institute of Engineering &Management and Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College on 22-23 March,2007 at Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College under TEQIP Networking Programme.
1. Member of the Association of Engineers (India) since 22.2.2013
Membership No: LM-359
2. All India Council for Technical Education since 20.11.2013
Membership No: WBUT-208-0001.
Co-author of the following Books:
1. Engineering Mechanics, 2007, Vikas Publishing House Pvt.Ltd
2. Engineering Thermo dynamics & Fluid Mechanics, 2007, Vikas Publishing House Pvt.Ltd
Author of the following Books:
Basic Environmental Engineering and Elementary Biology, 2011, Systech publication