Teaching Experience :
Research Experience :
Industry Experience :
Heat Transfer Enhancement, Energy System Modeling.
Heat and Mass Transfer, Applied Thermodynamics, Engineering Thermodynamics, Air-conditioning and Refrigeration, Internal Combustion Engine & Gas Turbines, Fluid Mechanics, Thermal Power Engineering, Power Plant Engineering, Alternate Energies.
A.Dutta, A. K. Das and S. Chakrabarti “Study on the Effect of Cooling Water Temperature Rise on Loss Factor and Efficiency of a Condenser for a 210 MW Thermal Power Unit”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 2013, Volume 3, p.p. 485-489.
A. Dutta, D. K. Mandal, A. K. Das and S. Chakrabarti,“Study on the Performance of a Condenser used in a 210MW Thermal Power Unit”, ICDAAME- 2011, pp. 522-527.
Short Term Course Participation:
1. A three weeks training from Durgapur Steel Plant (SAIL) dated 3/07/2006-21/07/2006.
2. A four weeks training from 25/06/2007 at Garden Reach Shipbuilder and Engineers Limited (GRSE).
3. 3-day workshop on “National Workshop on CFD and its application in Bio-Fluid Dynamics” from 2nd – 4th January, 2012, organized by College of Engineering & Management, Kolaghat, sponsored by AICTE, DST and DBT.
4. 2-day symposium on “Recent Trends in Health Care Science and Technology” from 5th -6th March, 2012, organized by Centre for Health Care Science and Technology, Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur.
5. Six months training on CAD from July 2008 to December 2008 at Youth Computer Training Centre.