Teaching Experience :
Non-conventional Energy, Renewable Energy Control.
Utilization of Electric Power, Non-conventional Energy source, Control System, Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering.Electrical Machines
- “A model based solar insolation utiliser for socio economic development”; Computer, Communication, Control and Information Technology (C3IT), 2015, Third International Conference on Year: 2015, Pages: 1 - 6, Print ISBN: 978-1-4799-4446-0, DOI: 10.1109/C3IT.2015.7060159; © IEEE Conference Publications.
- “Logically Organised Sensor Based Prototype Model for Automatic Control of Process Temperature”, Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications, Proceedings of Second International Conference : INDIA 2015, Vol. 2, pp. 629-637; ISSN 2194-5357, ISSN 2194-5365 (electronic), Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 340, 2015, pp. 629-637; ISBN 978-81-322-2246-0 (Print), ISBN 978-81-322-2247-7 (eBook), DOI 10.1007/978-81-322-2247-7; © Springer India 2015.
- “Modeling and Harmonic study of non-linear domestic loads” published at the proceedings of 2nd Michael Faraday IET India Summit-2013(MFIIS-2013).
- “Lighting Using Sun-Light” and “Dealing with Compact Fluorescent Lamps” ; ACADEMIC MEET 2011 organised by Forum of Scientists, Engineers and Technologists (FOSET) in collaboration with WBUT held at WBUT in 2011; ACADEMIC MEET 2011, Pages-51-52.
- “An Idea of Lighting using Nano Technology”; poster presentation at INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON FUNDAMENTAL & APPLICATIONS OF NANO TECHNOLOGY, ICFANT
2010; held at Jadavpur University.
Receive AICTE / UGC GATE Scholarship from MHRD for the period of Post Graduate course.