Basic Science & Humanities
Teaching Experience :
Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming in Fortran & C.
Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming in Fortran & C
Probability and Statistics
Operation Research & Optimization Techniques
International Journal Publications:
- “A NOTE ON BERINDE’S CRITERION FOR THE CONVERGENCE OF THE NEWTON LIKE – METHOD” in Bull. Cal. Math. Soc., 99,(2)101-106(2007)
- “ON THE CONVERGENCE OF A NEWTON-LIKE METHOD IN AND THE USE OF BERINDE’S EXIT CRITERION” in International Journal Of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences.
- “Plane Elastostatic Solution in an Infinite Functionally Graded layer Weakened by a Crack Lying in the Middle of the Layer” in International Journal of Computational Mathematics Volume 2014, Article ID 358617
- “An Internal crack problem in an infinite transversely isotropic elastic layer” in Int. J. Adv. Appl. Math. and Mech. 3(1) (2015) 62 – 70
- “Frictionless contact of a rigid punch indenting a transversely isotropic elastic layer” in Int. J. Adv. Appl. Math. And Mech. 3(3) (2016) 100 – 111
- “FRICTIONLESS CONTACT OF A RIGID PUNCH INDENTING AN ELASTIC LAYER HAVING PIEZOELECTRIC PROPERTIES” in Acta Mechanica, 2016, DOI 10.1007/s00707-016-1700-8
- “STEADY STATE THERMOELASTIC PROBLEM IN AN INFINITE ELASTIC LAYER WEAKENDED BY A CRACK LYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LAYER” in International Journal of Engineering Science Invention, Vol. 5 issue 10,October 2016,21-36
Paper Presentation in Seminar:
- National Seminar on Teaching and Research developments in Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences organized by the Department of Mathematics, University of Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal held on 13-14 February, 2004 entitled “ An Extension on Berinde’s Criterion for the Convergence of the Newton like Method”.
- National seminar on Mathematical Modelling : Theory and Practice organized by the Department of mathematics, Jadavpur University, Kolkata-700032 held on March 25-26,2004 entitled “ An Extension on Berinde’s Criterion for the Convergence of the Newton like Method”.
- National Seminar on Recent Advances in Mathematics and its Applications (RAMA-2016) organized by the Department of Pure Mathematics, University of Calcutta held on February 24-25,2016 entitled “Steady State Thermoelastic Problem in an Infinite Elastic layer Weakended by a Crack lying in the middle of the layer”.
- National Seminar on Analysis and applications : Celebrating 100 years of the General Theory of Relativity organized by the Department of Mathematics, West Bengal State University , Barasat, India held on March 10-11,2016 entitled “Frictionless contact of a rigid punch indenting an elastic layer having piezoelectric properties”.
- National Seminar on Recent Advances in Mathematics and its Applications (RAMA-2017) organized by the Department of Pure Mathematics, University of Calcutta held on March 1-2,2017 entitled “Penny Shaped Crack in an infinite Transversely isotropic Piezoelectric layer under symmetric applied line load”.
Completed Wipro Mission 10X teaching program successfully held on September 13-17, 2010