PROGRAM ASSESSMENT COMMITTEE of ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
The Program Assessment Committee (PAC) has been formed for monitoring of different departmental activities.
The PAC consists of faculty members and technical staff of the department who periodically monitor the departmental activities and evaluate different parameters. The members are:
• Prof. Swagata Mallik Departmental In Charge
• Prof. Subhojit Malik Program Coordinator
• Prof. Writi Mitra Module Coordinator
• Prof. Madhumita Datta Module Coordinator
• Prof. Swarup Samanta Module Coordinator
• Prof. Deb Kumar Sheet Module Coordinator
• Prof. Biswajit Basak Module Coordinator
• Prof. Jagadish Bhattacharya Course Coordinator
• Prof. Subhajit Roy Course Coordinator
• Mr. Ratan Kumar Paul Sr. Technical Assistant
• Mrs. Shyamali Gayen Sr. Technical Assistant
• Mrs. Bidisha Sen Gupta Sr. Technical Assistant
• Mr. Manish Kumar Singh Technical Assistant
The PAC is entrusted with the following responsibilities –
• Monitoring the achievements of POs and PEOs.
• Evaluating program effectiveness and proposing necessary changes.
• Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management key stake holders.
• Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
• Interacting with students, faculty, Course coordinators, and Module coordinators in facilitating Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs).
• Mentoring the students in small groups.