The Program Assessment Committee (PAC) has been formed for monitoring of different departmental activities.
The PAC consists of faculty members and technical staff of the department who periodically monitor the departmental activities and evaluate different parameters.
The members of PAC are:
- Prof. (Dr.) S. K. Bandyopadhyay, HOD
- Prof. Swagata Mallik, Program Coordinator
- Prof. (Dr.) D. Bhattacharyya, Senior Faculty Member
- Prof. Madhumita Datta, Senior Faculty Member
- Prof. Jagadish Bhattacharya, Senior Faculty Member
- Prof. Swarup Samanta, Senior Faculty Member
- Prof. Biswajit Basak, Senior Faculty Member
- Prof. Subhojit Malik, Faculty Member
- Prof. Deb Kumar Sheet, Faculty Member
- Prof. Writi Mitra, Faculty Member
- Prof. Subhajit Roy, Faculty Member
- Prof. Manish Kumar Singh, Faculty Member
- Mrs. Shyamali Gayen, Sr. Technical Assistant
- Mrs. Bidisha Sen Gupta, Sr. Technical Assistant
The PAC is entrusted with the following responsibilities –
- Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs), Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) and Program Educational Objectives (PEOs).
- Evaluating program effectiveness and proposing necessary changes.
- Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management.
- Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
- Interacting with students facilitating the achievement of POs, PSOs and PEOs.