DEPARTMENTAL ADVISORY BOARD of ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
The Departmental Advisory Board (DAB) has been formed with the objective of remaining up to date with the latest requirements of the industry and incorporating necessary components in the curriculum as much as possible.
The DAB is enriched with members from eminent institutions as well as members of faculty who periodically monitor the departmental activities and suggest improvements. The members are:
• Prof. Swagata Mallik (DIC)
• Prof. Subhojit Malik (Program Coordinator)
• Prof. B. N. Roy (IIEST, Shibpur)(External Academician)
• Prof. Kalyan Mallick (Jadavpur University) (External Academician)
• Mr. Souvik Mukherjee Senior Manager HRD, CTS (Industry Representative)
• Prof. Madhumita Datta (Module Coordinator)
• Prof. Jagadish Bhattacharya (Course Coordinator)
• Prof. Swarup Samanta (Module Coordinator)
The DAB is entrusted with the following responsibilities –
• Finalizing all academic decisions of the department and forwarding those to the IQAC
• Analyzing the report of the Program Assessment Committee and monitoring the progress of the program.
• Developing and recommending new or revised program goals and objectives.